làm sạch kết tràng (ruột kết)
Why do you need to keep your colon clean?
The colon is the garbage can of the body. If the colon is not regularly cleaned out, it fills with decomposing fecal matter which release noxious toxins into the blood stream. The bacteria produced ferments the waste which results in the release of strong, foul-smelling flatus (or gas) which causes bloating and flatulence. The colon reacts to the decomposing fecal matter by secreting mucous. Through the mucous, the body is attempting to get rid of the rotting fecal matter. When eliminated regularly, this works just fine. However, this is not usually the case. Instead, the mucus thickens, becomes sticky and further traps the fecal matter. Over time, the colon walls are coated with this mucoid plaque that shrinks the passage way for elimination (not unlike a rusty pipe). This cycle leads to autointoxication or self-poisoning, according to Dr. Bernard Jensen.
As reported in the January 11, 1999 issue of USA Today, “Most people who eat the standard American ‘goo and glue’ diet have about 5-10 pounds of matter stored in the colon. It is said that, according to the autopsy, John Wayne had 40 pounds of impacted fecal matter in his body at death. Elvis reportedly had 60 pounds.”
What are the effects of storing all these fecal matter?
1. Skin problems (acne, dermatitis, rashes)
2. Migraine or frequent headaches
3. Frequent colds, sinus problems, coughing
4. Shortness of breath or chest pain
5. Abdominal problems (bloating, constipation, hyperacidity, indigestion)
6. Muscle and joint aches and pains
7. Sluggishness or lack of energy
8. Weight gain
9. Tumors and cysts
10. Hormonal problems
According to Dr. Gene JM Dillague, “Death Begins in the Colon”
What is a colon cleanse?
There are many colon cleanse recipes and products out there on the market. But they are not all the same. The results may be cramping, bloating, diarrhea etc. Some actually starve the body during the process, which results in feeling fatigue, irritability, nausea and headaches. It is important to select a colon cleanse that is all natural, doesn’t use any harsh chemicals or additives and feeds the body during the process. A colon cleanse can last anywhere between 3, 7 15 or 30 days.
The colon cleanse we have personally tested and used, So Easy Nutri-Supplement , is a 3-day nutritional regimen that involves taking whole nutritious foods made up of organic high-fiber vegetable extracts, high-fiber fruit extracts, and who organic wheatgrass prepared as powdered meal replacement shakes.
For three days, you will enjoy refreshing wheatgrass juice as you start your day, follow that with fruit and vegetable shakes for meals, snack on carrot juice drinks and finish with more refreshing wheatgrass. The program is designed to do the following:
1. Provide natural plant fibers that provide bulk and help push out sedentary matter.
2. Help restore enzymes and encourage growth of good bacteria needed for good digestion.
3. Gently remove the ‘Mucoid Plaque’ and other fecal matter in the colon in an easy, normal bowl movement process.
4. Help neutralize the acidity of the body and nourish your cells.